- 1 carrot - finely grated
- 1 bunch of baby broccolini - finely chopped
- 10 eggs
- Ham - shredded finely
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice (use the microwavable cups to save time)
- Dash of milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan-forced)
- Steam carrot and brocconili until very soft
- Add shredded ham, steamed carrot and broccolini, rice and eggs to a bowl and combine.
- If mixture is too thick, add a dash of milk.
- Optional: Add curry powder or your favourite herbs and spices for flavour
- Line muffin tray with baking paper or patty cases and fill each with quiche mixture
- Bake for 17 minutes or until golden brown
Tip: freeze the quiches for easy snacks and lunches