- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 tiny pinch of salt
- 2-3 teaspoons of raw sugar
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix through with a whisk - make sure to not add too much salt, just a really tiny pinch! There is no raw egg, so you can taste test the mix before you cook it! .
- You can also try adding blueberries, cocoa powder, choc chips, vanilla extract - I will definitely be experimenting with other additional ingredients!
- If you want the mix a little thicker, add a tbsp of flour. If you want it runnier, add more oat milk.
- Once the mix is smooth and desired consistency, scoop out a measurement of mixture (I used a 1/3 cup and half filled it), then pour into pan on medium/high heat. I used spray coconut oil in the pan but you could use whatever oil you wanted (or none at all if pan is non stick).
- Once the pancake has fully bubbled, it's ready to flip!
- Cook both sides and serve with any toppings you like!
Want more plant-based recipes? Follow me on Instagram!
Looking for more vegan inspo? Check out the easiest curry in existence. All you'll need are 3 cans, which are probably sitting in your pantry!