Thanks to the amazing team behind My Underpants Rule, you can enter to win your very own copy of the children’s book every kid needs!
My Underpants Rule covers some seriously important ground. We need to teach kids how to judge situations appropriately – a skill many adults still find difficult to navigate.
The book drums in one main rule: your underpants (and what is in them) belong only to you. So, if anybody asks to look or touch your private parts you can make a scene, as they have broken your Underpants Rule. And vice versa. If somebody asks you to see or touch their private bits, then their Underpants Rule has been broken and you can kick, scream and make a scene!
Read the Mum Strife review of this must-have children’s book!
My Underpants Rule is a proactive approach to help our kids stay safe. The data speaks for itself when it comes to this unspoken epidemic.
• 90% of child sexual assaults are committed by someone with a close relationship to the child…. Not strangers.
• 1/3 of offenders are other children (and it’s rising).
• Kids are most vulnerable between 3-8 years, when the majority of long-term onset occurs.
• It happens in ALL communities, no matter your education, culture, economic status or social standing.
• It is most under-reported crime, due to secrets and silence surrounding it, which allows offenders to continue.
For your chance to win
Head to the Mum Strife Facebook page, find the competition post (pinned to the top of the page) and follow these instructions:
- “Like” the competition post
- “Like” Mum Strife on Facebook
- “Like” My Underpants Rule on Facebook
- Tag your friends in the competition post (each tag is an extra entry to the competition)
This competition is limited to resident of Australia, USA, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Canada. This competition is not run by Facebook in any way.
Congratulations to Maddi Bindloss!